Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Lot of pitches for Sale, but no damage.
  2. Denard Span just tied the game against the Yankees.
  3. Nice piece of hitting by JD Martinez
  4. What a weird start time.
  5. I liked Ellsbury in Boston, but obviously like most people did not want to pay him the absurd money he was going to demand in FA. I'm glad the Sox let him go, and equally as glad it was the Yankees who overpaid him.
  6. Hanley looked like Marlins Hanley tonight.
  7. Why is Walden still in? He's done nothing but give up rockets. I know its a 5 run lead, but this can change quickly.
  8. Big insurance run. Hanley has created two runs this year by stealing bases.. lol who would've thought.
  9. Please get Walden out of the game lol
  10. That terrible Marlins lineup did rock Lester and Quintana. Its still impressive, regardless of team.
  11. This guy didn't fool anyone that inning..
  12. Another great start. This rotation has been amazing thus far. Mookie!
  13. BENI IS ON THE BOARD!! What a rocket for his first hit of the season!
  14. Good job by Johnson to get out of that. Man, Nunez is shaky out there though.
  15. Vazquez coming up clutch! Not only do 2 runs score, it gets Johnson's spot up this inning.
  16. Lets go Nunez! About damn time this team scored.
  17. Moreland would do something equally as unproductive, so it is what it is.
  18. Really Hanley? You swing 3-0 at a pitch inside and jam yourself for an out?
  19. Beni just looks bad right now. Doesn't t look confident and is making very weak contact
  20. Great AB by Vazquez
  21. Yeah, Reddit is the best site I've found so far for streams. I believe occasionally there is ads, but nothing too bad, and nowhere near as bad as some of the other sites I previously used lol.
  22. Beni looks lost at the plate right now.
  23. Reddit is usually the best bet, I use them for NFL streams usually, but for MLB streams they've been money so far. https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/new/
  24. Are we really complaining because JD Martinez hasn't hit a homer yet? Jesus Christ
×
×
  • Create New...