Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I was impressed with Lin last year and continue to be this year. He makes contact, does the little things and I hope he sticks around.
  2. The Orioles announcer thought it would've been called interference had Betts been out on the play.
  3. I don't even recall Holt making solid contact this year. I know its early, but he looks really bad at the plate.
  4. What I like about him is he doesn't panic, even in tough/big situations, he stays calm and doesn't get wild. I think the Sox have found a very solid pitcher, especially as a bottom of the rotation/long reliever guy.
  5. This may be hopeful, but I'm assuming since Mookie stayed in the game two innings and had an AB that it cant be too serious, lets hope anyway.
  6. Good job working around trouble by Velazquez.
  7. f***. Hopefully its not serious.
  8. Wow, that was some impressive opposite field power by JD in the cold with the wind blowing in
  9. Does Gary Thorne ever shut the f*** up and stop complaining? He's literally crying right now about the temperature in Boston being too cold because its 81 in Baltimore..
  10. Lin has been having some good AB's.
  11. That was a dominant inning by Velazquez.
  12. Orioles must really be enjoying that Chris Davis contract.
  13. Every single player for the Sox this inning has made solid contact, besides Betts, who walked.
  14. Hanley! f*** you, Orioles!
  15. Beni! Please be okay Mookie
  16. 1. SC30, literally posted that he hates JBJ and suggests trading him every year. http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/18569-4-5-vs-Rays-The-Home-Opener?p=1126307#post1126307 2. Natick to NC. literally posts he sucks in every game thread and wants him benched traded. http://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/18569-4-5-vs-Rays-The-Home-Opener/page13 3. FredlLynn, again, literally every day says he sucks, and we need to move on. That's just off the top of my head, literally took no effort. As for Price, there is literally a whole thread of people calling him a pussy.
  17. Missed most the game, but looks like a nice easy win. Keep the good times rolling.
  18. I really like Tzu-Wei Lin, and I feel like he should start at SS until Xander is back.
  19. I mean half the forum wants JBJ benched/traded and want Price off the team.. so no, apparently not.
  20. Marcus Walden is umm... Not good.
  21. Some of the posts on this thread are a f***ing joke... Price isn't a pussy, and the team is better with him.
  22. The Yankees flashing their gloves all over the field tongiht.
  23. Good play Giancarlo! Welcome to Fenway.
  24. I can't believe that ball didn't get out, Nunez killed that.
  25. I'm not a big fan of him as a full time starting 1B, but as a bench player he's great. Its definitely necessary to have a good backup 1B with an injury prone starter like Hanley.
×
×
  • Create New...