Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Great AB's this inning. I know a lot of people don't like Moreland, but he is a fantastic bench piece.
  2. Good s*** Beni, good things happen when ball is in play.
  3. Great job as usual by Mookie, moves up all the runners and gets a run home.
  4. Wow, great AB's by from bottom of the order. Lets blow this open Mookie!
  5. X rays negative, right wrist bruise, day-to-day according to MLB network .
  6. He looked pretty good running to 3rd there.
  7. Man this ump is awful. I know it helped us there, but there is really almost no room for error for these pitchers. Like some others have mentioned, there is warnings, which takes away inside pitching, and now this guy has a tight strike zone and isn't giving outside corner?
  8. Ugh, hopefully this isn't another nagging Nunez leg injury like he had last year.
  9. I know this is hard to believe, but sometimes pitchers miss location, even MLB pitchers.
  10. It clearly wasn't intentional, Hanley leaned in and it hit him. Even if Gray wanted to, do you know how hard it would be to intentionally hit a batter in the hands? Sucks, but there was no intent there at all. Be real.
  11. f***ing dammit. these injuries are getting ridiculous.
  12. Hopefully Hanley is alright, we really can't afford to lose him.
  13. Phil Nevin is sounding like one hell of a pussy in this whole situation.
  14. Yeah, but Benintendi was benched when healthy, at least the Mariners players were injured.
  15. I would've much rather had Swihart or Beni (even L/L) than Leon.
  16. Really, Leon is the guy we use as the pinch hitter? are you serious?
  17. Okay, now we cooking
  18. Wow, intentional or not Austin connected pretty hard on a punch with the Red Sox 3B coach, he better get a decent suspension.
  19. JBJ is putting some good swings together tonight, All three hits were hard hit and he didn't try to pull them.
  20. What did Carson Smith do wrong? I know he hasn't been good yet, but that was a positive inning and he's one of the few relievers I actually believe could have a good season.
  21. The unwritten rules are incredibly stupid anyway. Austin is a played who plays with an attitude, and Kelly is a cocky *******, I would bet that was gonna happen regardless of when Kelly hit him. First pitch or 5th pitch, wouldn't have mattered.
  22. I highly doubt its over.
  23. I highly doubt in this situation he just takes his base, regardless of what pitch of the AB hit him.
×
×
  • Create New...