Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Pomeranz and E-Rod are both good pitchers when they are on, but man they can be infuriating to watch.
  2. I love watching JBJ shut up his haters
  3. I think I’d rather watch the game then have anything to do with that clown.
  4. Happy 420! It’d a big day for Snoop Dogg and we’re in Cali!
  5. Dominate first inning by ERod.
  6. Trout hit a foul ball and it hit him right in shoulder. He appeared to be seriously injured. There was long delay to get him out of the game and have a new umpire get suited up.
  7. By “this guy” do you mean Mike Trout, the best player in baseball?
  8. Hopefully that umpirenis alright.
  9. Mookie is on everything right now. He is just a beast.
  10. Id rather have had anyone than Pablo. I wasn't happy when the signing was made, and after seeing him in Boston, I literally despise him.
  11. One thing Pomeranz coming back will do, is definitely improve our depth, and bullpen. I've been very happy with Cora's bullpen management lately, in blowouts, he has been pitching his long guys 2-3 innings and not wasting innings on guys like Hembree who seemed to be worn out by the ASB last year. He's help keeping the bullpen and starter fresh, while also giving Johnson and Velazquez work and keeping them ready. This rotation problem to have is a good one. The one guy who I'm not sure where he'll fit in is Steven Wright.
  12. I mean he's a 22 year old 5 tool prospect with superstar potential, more than likely he's going to click and figure it out. I don't regret the Sale trade, regardless of what he does.
  13. Yeah I don't understand it, I'm like 100% sure that yellow line wasn't always there either.
  14. What is that 4 grand slams already?
  15. Hell of a job getting out of that by Porcello
  16. He’s kept the ball in the park, but it doesn’t give me confidence if he’s giving up hard line drives for singles lol.
  17. Porcello has given up three hard hit singles.
  18. Love scoring runs early. Good AB Moreland
  19. Yeah, he isn't very good, I just remembered facing him in MLB the Show on the Royals, and remembered him on Sox last year. I was having trouble remembering many bullpen arms.
  20. Tazawa is on Marlins. I think Melancon is still on Giants. Noe Ramirez is on Angels. Blaine Boyer is on Royals I believe. Edit: Matt Albers is doing a solid a job on Brewers. Forgot him.
  21. Cespedes could be thrown on this team also.
  22. Don't really know why you risk sending the runner there, regardless of if you are safe or not, especially with this score.
×
×
  • Create New...