Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Its the 4th inning. JBJ already has 3 hits (all of them hit hard).
  2. What?!?! why are they pulling Luke Bard? He looks great out there
  3. The thing with the Sox being aggressive, is they are still having good AB's, and taking walks. Its not just stupidly aggressive, its a smart aggressiveness. Its been beautiful to watch this year, I think its really helped to have Mookie go up there and not be ordered to take two strikes or whatever.
  4. I believe they said on MLB network it was a blister.
  5. If I didn't play MLB the show, I would forget half the moves that happened.
  6. Wow, the way Corbin lost his no hitter is some tough s***. Infield check swing single against the shift.
  7. What the hell, this guy is f***ing horrible lmao
  8. This guy pitching really f***ing sucks
  9. Man JBJ sucks. Trade him! Bench him!
  10. His pitches have some absurd movement. He obviously doesn't have his control tonight, but I could definitely see this guy being an ace with this stuff.
  11. He has no control of his breaking pitches tonight. There will be games where this happens, I think he'll be fine. Sox are also having some good AB's.
  12. Was the pitching coach and his translator.
  13. Should be a good match up, I hope Sox rock him obviously, but I am excited to see Ohtani pitch.
  14. This. While its cool if Sale has 20 wins, Cy Young, etc. Id rather he dominate in playoffs and the team win.
  15. Pedroia is a better defender than Nunez, he will be welcomed back. Who says Pedroia wouldn't be okay with the "aggressive approach"? You just speculating?
  16. Khris Middleton got clutch in his DNA
  17. Gonna be tough to overturn that one
  18. That was one of the biggest jumps I've ever seen a runner get.
  19. Beni with a big game. Also why do the Orioles announcers complain about Fenway being a fast infield every time they play here, as if its some unfair advantage?
  20. With Pedroia being hurt and Nunez signing for as cheap as he did, it was a no brainer.
  21. Hembree with two big innings out of the pen
×
×
  • Create New...