Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. OMG JR Smith has to be the dumbest player in the league
  2. There is another fix job going on attempting to give the Warriors a win. The NBA is a joke.
  3. They can still split. Coming into the series, if you were hoping for a split, would this really of been the game you were like "yeah this one is a lock?"
  4. I never said it was allowed, I said it had no impact on the play. I dont like the umpire rewarding Bregman for arguing mid-play about literally nothing, he wasn't going to 3rd, regardless of what Devers did.
  5. Will you guys relax? Even the most elite of elite teams lose games, were playing Houston on the road, with our worst pitcher and without Mookie...
  6. How do you take a fastball literally right down the middle for strike 3?
  7. You are allowed to block 1B though, and not allow the runner to touch 1B, and take him out if he tries though, that is perfectly legal.
  8. I like Wright in the pen, but I hate Pomeranz in the rotation right now. So I'm not sure how I feel.
  9. You can't, but it literally had no impact whatsoever on the play. Bregman wouldn't of made third, and he was tagged out, by not paying attention, arguing a call mid play.
  10. Aren't the Sox like 6-2 without Betts?
  11. Here's my thing with this game, how is that interference, when Devers didn't stop Bregman from going to 3rd (he wasn't realistically going) or stop him from going back to 2nd? He was arguing with ump mid play like a complete moron, then got tagged out, well after the Devers "obstruction". Not sure how this is obstruction, but Devers/McCullers collision at 1B wasn't.
  12. Move on from Brock? Lol what, he's been great this year. I swear some of you guys will eventually want Mookie, JD, and Kimbrel "gone". I know its hard to believe but we can't DFA everyone.
  13. Devers never touched 1B.
  14. That was a scary collision, hopefully both are alright.
  15. Its not the pitch call, its a s***** pitcher who cant locate anything, he fell behind almost every hitter that inning.
  16. He needs to be demoted, phantom DL'ed or something, he is awful right now.
  17. They acquired Hanrahan and Holt for Melancon, Jerry Sands, Ivan DeJesus Jr, and Stolmy Pimentel. Basically we won the trade by getting Holt.
  18. Pedroia was scratched Edit: Holt now at 2B, Swihart in RF
  19. What the hell is Velazquez doing?
  20. The Rockets struggled in the 3rd quarter, but part of that was literally all they could do was take 3's, if they drove, they got no calls whatsoever. And during that 1-21 stretch, James Harden did make a three, while being fouled and the refs inexplicably called it "not in the act of shooting". It was atrocious Watch this video.. and even listen to Reggie Miller and the TNT announcers
  21. Even with Pomeranz having an awful season, I am still very happy with the rotation thus far, and especially our fill in/long reliever guys. Wright and Velazquez have been great thus far, and if Pomeranz continues to suck, one of those guys can easily fill the void.
  22. Reminds me of the 02 Lakers/Kings WCF. This is pathetic. I don't even want to watch this anymore.
  23. Can the NBA at least make it a little less obvious that they want the Warriors in the finals? This refereeing is atrocious
×
×
  • Create New...