Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Aaron Judge went a combined 0-9 today in a double header and set an MLB record by striking out 8 times in one day.
  2. Mitch Moreland is having one hell of a season. Brock Holt as well.
  3. I don't think he's as bad as he's been the past two days, or nearly as good as he was this past month. I think he is somewhere in between, he is good, not great. The "better than Kimbrel" and "closer of the future" talk was definitely a bit premature.
  4. Kimbrel with the quick, easy and painless save. Great come from behind win, against Verlander. Price was solid against a great lineup, JD is great, Vazquez stepped up today, and Beni with the clutch hit Also, low key, Hembree's 7th was very solid and important.
  5. I doubt it. I don't think Swihart has much value right now. He demanded a trade and has been horrible this season and doesn't really have a position.
  6. On Upton - absolutely Brinkly - I'm honestly not sure who that is, Ill have to google her in a few.
  7. LETS GO BENINTENDI! Will Harris with a great performance
  8. I will happily take that start from Price.
  9. Yup, its one of the best sites for streaming sports.. https://www.reddit.com/r/MLBStreams/
  10. Yeah, I had to use reddit until the 5th inning, I was also getting LPGA. Not sure what was going on with Fox.
  11. Even when facing the most elite pitchers in the league, JD still delivers. He is having a ridiculous season.
  12. Tough to do against Verlander, he is having an historical season. Gonna likely have to be against the pen
  13. Verlander is definitely living a lot of peoples fantasies.
  14. If we can get one more scoreless inning from Price I'd be thrilled.
  15. I love dogs, but I cant imagine wanting to take my dog to a ball park in the middle of summer, sounds like a really stupid promo, and I imagine it could suck for a lot of people without dogs.
  16. I love when our worst hitter makes 1 pitch outs, good job Vazquez!
  17. In a league full of bad contracts, Chris Davis has to be among one of the worst ones, man does he suck.
  18. Great AB by Vazquez, he didn't get on base or anything, but when you suck at hitting you need to make an impact somehow, his was making Verlander throw a lot of pitches.
  19. Did you actually watch the game though? It was horrible, even the announcers and other NBA players and athletes were discussing how bad it was. Plus, you know, the NBA has had officials bet on and rig games in the past...
  20. I don't even understand the Lebron hate, he is a great player, fantastic role model and his work in the community and for the youth of Cleveland is fantastic. I wish we had more professional athletes that handled themselves like Lebron. I also give him props for taking blame for the loss, even though it clearly wasn't his fault, he dodged every question about JR/George Hill.
  21. Wow, it is actually crazy how weak 1B in AL has been this year, I was just looking at the stats and they are beyond underwhelming. http://www.espn.com/mlb/stats/batting/_/position/1b/league/al/sort/WARBR/order/true
  22. I'm sure 29 other teams would happily take our "weak" ace. Pitchers have bad starts. Sale is among the least of my concerns on this team, he'll be fine.
  23. I seriously can't believe some of the s*** that is actually suggested on here..
  24. Sale is weak? Jesus Christ.. I'm just waiting for the "DFA Sale" posts.. I know they're coming
×
×
  • Create New...