Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Good work Kelly, three more outs.
  2. I mean usually games are closed out with pitchers in wins.
  3. Price's last 7 starts 2.64 ERA, 1.04 WHIP.
  4. Fantastic outing by Price tonight... His hate squad hasn't been very actively lately.
  5. Hell of a play there by Xander. He's had an awesome inning.
  6. Annapolis. Its called Cantlers.
  7. Nope. I do like pineapple though, and apparently that's weird.
  8. I'm not sure about the rest of the US, but I work at a restaurant in Maryland, and numerous people put mayo on crabs, fries, and onion rings, it is disgusting.
  9. I definitely disagree with that. I know people who dip fries in mayo, and that is nasty
  10. I'm not counting on Pedroia at all this season, and don't really like Holt as a full time 2B either. I'm hoping they can acquire someone in a trade and move Holt and Nunez both to bench roles. Holt definitely gets worn down and I believe he's much better suited for a super utility role.
  11. I don't mind a little mayo on a sandwich, but I'm not overly fond of it.
  12. A lot of the same people also wanted Joe Kelly DFA'd and didn't want Wright back on the team, so its really not surprising. I've always been indifferent on Nunez. I never loved him, never hated him, was happy with his production last year, despite his s***** defense, but with the way he's playing now, its hard to justify continuing to start him.
  13. He has an OBP under .300, WAR of -1.0 and plays horrendous defense. I don't really blame anyone for hating him, he's an extremely frustrating player.
  14. Vazquez has been very bad this year, but at least he does seem to usually have annoying AB's like this, where he'll foul off numerous pitches and make the pitcher work, then annoyingly bloop a single in. Unlike Nunez, who is king of 1 pitch outs.
  15. Why would the Orioles even want him? They're better off playing some young guys, they're awful.
  16. Price looks very good, hopefully he keeps this up.
  17. Soto is going to be a stud. I can't believe this guy is only 19.
  18. I mean most of the dead money is Pablo and Hanley and Dave didn't have anything to do with those signings.
  19. Nunez definitely doesn't have the highest baseball IQ. He does a lot of weird/questionable s*** out there.
  20. Because E-Rod took an hour between pitches early in the game. His starts always last forever. edit: Hour, not error lol
  21. Remember when numerous people on this site asked why Joe Kelly was on the team and demanded he be DFA in April? I'm glad those guys don't run the team.
  22. If they are going to allow morons like CB Bucknor and Angel Hernandez to umpire major league games, we need instant replay.
  23. Velazquez has been very shaky lately, he doesn't look good right now..
×
×
  • Create New...