Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I don't think this game could move at a slower pace.
  2. This lineup tonight is honestly just bad. If Beni/JD/Moreland don't do something, id be surprised if we scored.
  3. Horrible play by Lin.
  4. I'm honestly fine with Devers just staying in the lineup and figuring it out. He's 21 and on an absurdly cheap contract right now. Patience is something we definitely need to have with him. Now for 2B, Nunez sucks, we need someone better there.
  5. I know for JBJ it comes down to numbers, but man this guy just has horrendous luck. He ripped that ball.
  6. Ah, yes. The easy solution of trading in division for a superstar player who is being bid on by numerous teams, when we have almost 0 prospects worth anything. Seems easy enough, lets do it.
  7. Maybe this would be feasible if Nunez wasn't worse than Devers. We have more useless players on the roster right now.
  8. Wonderful AB there Devers.
  9. They're likely going to overturn this play. Looks like it hit Devers, no idea what the hell he is swinging at.
  10. I'm glad we tied the game on that play, but what the hell is Devers swinging at?
  11. Big time opportunity early for Devers.
  12. I don't love bud light or anything, but it has a lot of memories, in HS all we had was bud light for beer and fireball for liquor lmao.
  13. I live in MD and they've all basically checked out, they want everyone in the organization fired and refuse to support the team they're fielding right now. You should see what Orioles boards look like lmao
  14. Lol Charlie Zink.. I think that was his first.. and last game for the Sox.
  15. Yankees just lost.
  16. That pitch to Gordon is nearly unhittable. Nasty stuff from Kelly.
  17. 3.38 is still pretty damn good, especially for a #5 starter. I had a feeling a game like this was coming, not 10 runs obviously, but knuckleballers are always prone to a few games where they just get hammered.
  18. Also, lets not forget one of the MVP's of this game, Brian Johnson, he really saved the game by pitching 2.2 shutout innings after Wright s*** the bed.
  19. Yeah, especially with the way the Red Sox report injuries. I don't trust anything.
  20. Eduardo Nunez comes through as well.. What an offensive output tonight.
  21. That's a big insurance run. Also, JD Martinez is even stealing bases lol
  22. They're saying its a sprained finger... Not sure what that really means in terms of severity. Doesn't sound serious, but he did leave the game.
  23. I think we all like Swihart and want him to do good, he's just been disappointing and we really can't defend his play thus far.
  24. Yup. He hurt himself stealing 2B last inning.
  25. JD Martinez delivers!
×
×
  • Create New...