Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That was a rocket
  2. I'm not going off just one stretch. I think Swihart has the potential to be a very good offensive player and thought his issue was he was never given a fair shot. He looked pretty solid his rookie year and then was moved around, change positions, sent up and down, etc. I think he is the more talented player and would rather keep him around. I also like Swihart over Vazquez because he has a very rare skill set. How many catchers can play all over the field, steal bases and be used as a pinch runner? Swihart has some unique skills and can do a lot on the field. Does Vazquez do anything better than Leon? I don't think so. Which is why I prefer Leon for his defense, and Swihart for his skillset/offensive skills. I just don't see point of keeping both Leon/Vaz.
  3. Okay guys, I think we get it, CC is fat.
  4. All of that for one f***ing run.
  5. Good AB Mookie. CC already has 48 pitches. Need to make him pay here.
  6. Come on Mookie, need a hit here.
  7. s***** AB... Come on JBJ.
  8. Alright JBJ, don't suck here.
  9. Yeah, he definitely seems faster recently, I believe he even stole a base recently. Good to see, speed was a huge part of his game last season.
  10. Nunez may not be the best player, but gotta love his hustle every play.
  11. Starts tonight. Ravens/Bears... I personally don't care, but it is on.
  12. I meant just this game. Overall he's been fine. He exceeded my expectations.
  13. I cant wait until the rotation is healthy. Johnson has mostly been okay but I really don't trust the guy.
  14. Johnson looks... not good.
  15. Vazquez also got double the AB's Swihart did. It is not always about small sample sizes. I have said I've never been a Vazquez fan. I like Leon, and would rather have Leon/Swihart combo and trade Vazquez. Swihart is more versatile and I believe is the better hitter. If Vazquez isn't playing elite defense, he's useless.
  16. You want Pearce and JD laying down bunts?
  17. He was hit on the wrist on Tuesday, they're giving him an extra day off before the game tomorrow. Its's same injury that sapped his power and forced him to have a bad 2nd half last season.
  18. Even that out was hit pretty well. Johnson not looking good. Granted, Holt didn't help him with an error.
  19. and a -1.0 WAR, with mediocre offense and defense. He wasn't producing and had one little hot streak.
  20. Hopefully offense shows up today
  21. He didn't walk anyone, WTF are you watching?
  22. I don't think Johnson could've had a much worse start. Awesome.
  23. I've never really been a big Vazquez fan. I think he's the most expendable. I think his defense is overrated and he's probably worst base runner of the three. I think we'd be fine with Swihart/Leon combo.
  24. Am hoping for at least a split. Worst case, end this series with a 5.5 game lead and knock 4 more games off the schedule
×
×
  • Create New...