Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Tanaka has 80+ pitches in 4th.
  2. He hasn't really had a lot of opportunities in big games, due to how young he is. But I think he's the better pitcher.
  3. Severino, even with his recent struggles, is still their best guy
  4. Seriously, what the hell is up with the super loud contact sounds and super loud sound of ball being caught by catcher? This is really irritating.
  5. Agreed. He has good stuff, he's worth giving another chance.
  6. Worst case scenario, we end this series with a 7.5 game lead. What a weekend.
  7. Jesus Christ, Kimbrel didn't make it easy. But 8.5 game lead looks very nice.
  8. Well at least Kimbrel is getting his work in guys. 30+ pitches and probably can't pitch tomorrow now if he was needed.
  9. Torres is one of most dangerous hitters in lineup and Kimbrel is giving him chance to tie this game. Awesome.
  10. I'm glad were getting Kimbrel this "work" as many suggested. He's only struggled and thrown 20+ pitches, when we could've just left the guy dominating in.
  11. All three of DD's acquisitions apparently kill the Yankees. Pearce, Eovaldi and Kinsler have all been awesome.
  12. Even if he does, he doesn't get a save.
  13. I've really begun to like Cora. I was kinda 50/50 and didn't want to judge him one way or the other too early, but it just feels like a different team with Cora here instead of Farrell. Sure, he may make moves we don't agree with, but the team loves him, and his comments in the media are really making me like him.
  14. It's not save opportunity.
  15. I let Eovaldi try finishing this off. He deserves it.
  16. I really love the emotion and focus this team has. Mookie's grand slam against Happ and reaction that followed was my favorite moment of this season by far. These guys are not only dominating the league, but having fun. It is really enjoyable to watch.
  17. I don't see how that was conclusive enough to overturn, but alright, I'll take it.
  18. I don't care if Leon hits .100. As long as he keeps playing defensively, and calling games like this, I don't care what he does with the bat. Pitchers like throwing to this guy.
  19. Eovaldi is absolutely filthy
  20. See, I always was wondering if this was some weird issue because watching on Reddit, but I literally never hear whatever TC is saying. Haha.
  21. Fantastic work by Eovaldi so far.
  22. Eovaldi is rolling
  23. I mean Nunez saw a lot of pitches and hit the ball hard, just right at someone. s*** happens.
  24. He looks nasty. Eovaldi is very inconsistent over his career, but when he is on, he has ace stuff.
  25. Welcome to MLB, Chance Adams!!
×
×
  • Create New...