Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Sox are very good against closers who beat women. We own chapman and Osuna
  2. Now Barnes will do his “walk the lead off hitter” with a 6 run lead
  3. JBJ CLUTCH as f***
  4. Where the JBJ haters at??
  5. Damn, Osuna is hitting Sox batters with pitches like he does his girl with punches!
  6. I would feel a lot more confident if we scored another run.
  7. Good work Braiser.
  8. Holy f***, Kinsler sucks.
  9. I don't mind Pearce in 5 slot. I think our 5 best hitters are Mookie-Beni-JD-Xander-Pearce.I'm fine with whatever order Cora thinks is fine.
  10. I personally don't want Machado or Harper going to New York, they might be "*******s" but they are great players, which would be going to a hitters park, and join an already stacked lineup.
  11. He was lucky to only allow 2 runs, he had been getting hit hard all game. Lots of loud outs.
  12. I think Shaquem Griffin could play 3B better than Nunez and Devers have.
  13. 3B defense is going to be the death of this team.
  14. Springer hits a weak groudner for a single last time up, hits one 115 MPH this time for an out. Baseball.
  15. Damn, two nice plays by Correa
  16. https://www.talksox.com/forum/forums/16-The-Mike-Grace-Memorial-Game-Thread-Forum
  17. Great inning Eovaldi
  18. This is an.. interesting move.
  19. He was pretty far away from 3B and Altuve was running.
  20. Man this game is tight, I would really like some breathing room here. Come on Offense
  21. Nunez is an adventure at 3B
×
×
  • Create New...