Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I love this team. I couldn't be happier that David Price and JBJ were f***ing huge in this series
  2. Sit the f*** Down! 1 more out!
  3. I don't think raping dozens of women and struggling in MLB playoff games are very comparable lmao.
  4. Kimbrel, dont f*** this up.
  5. Bregman has really s*** the bed since his instagram video.
  6. 3 more f***ing outs baby
  7. Read the stuff he posts, he proclaimed this series over before it even started.
  8. So you are a Yankees fan?
  9. Game 1 of WS isn't until Tuesday, I think he'll be okay.
  10. This sounds absolutely horrible, I don't think Eovaldi wants to do that..
  11. Maybe bomb was the wrong word to describe it, but it was still beautiful regardless.
  12. Are you like a secret Yankees fan or something? You seem to mention an irrelevant already eliminated from the playoffs team a lot.
  13. But when he guesses right, he hits 3 run bombs off one of the best pitchers of all time.
  14. I mean I've heard the "hard upbringing" ******** about Burfict before, so you never know.
  15. No, he's a f***ing reckless moron who shouldn't be in the NFL.
  16. You cant walk people like Tony f***ing Kemp.
  17. f***ing Dammit Barnes.
  18. Mookie is pretty good
  19. Kemp is really good at doing that
×
×
  • Create New...