Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Bullpen is worn out, dont know when Eovaldi will be available again, if all series, Xander/Nunez are banged up, like f***, this was horrible.
  2. God this game stings so bad, and could be a huge momentum shifting game.. Sox should be up 3-0... This is beyond frustrating.
  3. Eovaldi is amazing. He deserves no kind of hate whatsoever, shoutout to him for playing his ass off... Ian Kinsler on the other hand...
  4. Are you f***ing kidding me. f*** Ian Kinsler
  5. This is most frustrated I've ever been as a sports fan. EVER.
  6. He wanted to walk Mookie and Xander but they didn't want it.
  7. This may be worst game of Mookies career.
  8. Come on Mookie, you swing 3-1 for that?
  9. Come the f*** on Mookie, its time
  10. YEAH EOVALDI, LETS PLAY SOME MORE BASEBALL!. Wooo
  11. I don't think so. I think they're just having him hit because he has way more experience doing it than relief pitchers do
  12. Don't give the home plate ump a jacket, f*** him, let him "freeze" in that 69 degree California weather. Pussy.
  13. This is making me hate baseball
  14. Might as well. Whats worst case? We don't score? We've done that in 14 innings tonight already, whats 1 more?
  15. The fact were even considering blaming Nunez for that play, when he went all out, while injured and couldn't stop his momentum is a joke. This is on Kinsler, only Kinsler. f*** Kinsler.
  16. JBJ is one of the only guys tonight whose actually had good AB's.
  17. I am also in 3 am territory. I am routinely up at this time, but this game has been so emotionally draining.
  18. This is now the longest game thread in talksox history... woooo, now can the Red Sox please just f***ing score.
  19. Eovaldi has been amazing
  20. Xander does not look good.
  21. I thought we lost, moments later Muncy is walking off field with a strikeout.
  22. I cant believe that was foul
×
×
  • Create New...