Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yup, its the right move honestly, I would do same thing if I'm the Dodgers.
  2. I told you guys, I felt a Leon hit coming!!
  3. One of my buddies wanted to go out and get some drinks tonight when he got off work, he told me he'd be off around midnight, I told him that's unlikely because this game will likely still be on... Lol I didn't imagine it would still be on nearly an hour and 1/2 later.
  4. Id rather he talk about Lebron then talk about the leaking fluids coming out of his ass.
  5. Moon has mentioned him like 10 times lol. Its mainly just the two idiots on Fox saying Pomeranz should pitch lol.
  6. I think he figured that regardless of where he went he wasn't beating Warriors, especially with addition of Cousins, that he might as well go to a fun place to live, and I'm sure he's loving the California weather.
  7. All I'm asking is regardless of if we score or not, can Eovaldi please just f***ing shut the door and end this game. I can't take much more of this game.
  8. I'm not necessarily rooting for the Lakers, but I've been a fan of Lebron, I like him on and off the court lol. I wish he went to almost any other team though, that idiotic fan base doesn't deserve him.
  9. I like the weather, the girls and Lebron James.
  10. Good contact JBJ, just hit it wrong place.
  11. Does Nunez want to re-injure himself? this guy cannot stay off the ground
  12. As i always say about Nunez, he may not be the best player, he may be frustrating, but this man grinds and he always hustles. He's been huge this world series
  13. These dumb asses are booing because Nunez got hurt? f*** off Dodgers fans, you guys aren't even real fans lol.
  14. This is actually an interesting point. if Nunez is hurt, what the f*** do we do?
  15. f***, please get up Nunez
  16. What in the hell goes through your mind? I don't even know what to say anymore lol
  17. I'm feeling a Sandy Leon hit this inning.
  18. Well, good job Eovaldi... now an someone f***ing score.
  19. I know this is hindsight,but I mentioned it in a previous game. I don't like using E-Rod as a Lefty specialist and only getting 1-2 outs with him. We need him for situations like this.
  20. I just really hope this game ends up being won. This is a f***ing mess. we have used 23 f***ing players, a world series record. Only guys who haven't played are Sale and Pomeranz.
  21. I agree, it has to be E-Rod. I don't even know why the hell Pom is on the roster over Johnson or Velazquez.
  22. This could be a brutal loss if we take this one... We almost need this win.
×
×
  • Create New...