Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. The NFL just fired a ref mid-season for being too s*****, can the MLB do the same thing?
  2. This ump is f***ing trash
  3. Come the f*** on Mookie, this is the chance.
  4. No GIDP is all I ask Sandy
  5. At least our lord and savior Sandy Leon is up
  6. I don't even know, do really want to bunt them over for Leon?
  7. Good eye JBJ, please do something here Vazquez.
  8. This has been horrible. I am f***ing pissed off watching this. We will be approaching at around 7 hours by the time this inning ends.
  9. Good s*** Nunez. At least someone came to play this morning!
  10. Thats actually been our best offensive group tonight
  11. My dad works at 8 AM tomorrow and had to call it a night, he went to bed saying "good night, f*** Kinsler".
  12. Eovaldi deserves major props.
  13. Yeah, I was looking at that, and for some reason that game thread was starting by super troll "Javier Lopez" of all people lol. https://www.talksox.com/forum/threads/12278-8-7-New-York-Yankees
  14. Also, taking some blame away from Kinsler, f*** THIS UMPIRE.
  15. I don't think I've ever been this mad at one of the Sox own players for a such a bad play. We were literally on verge of being up 3-0 in the f***ing world series and Kinsler s*** it away.
  16. It is, it is approaching the longest game thread of all time.
  17. We have no way of knowing that. It wouldn't even be debated if the "gold glove 2B" makes a routine play.
  18. Oh, that I agree with. I was all for starting Mookie at 2B.
  19. At the very least, if he is falling/doesn't feel confident making the throw, EAT IT, Muncy isn't scoring from 2B on a hard hit ball right at Kinsler.. That throw was both a physical AND mental error from Kinsler, it was horrendous.
  20. I mean benching Beni wasn't an issue. JBJ has 2 hits including the game tying homer...
  21. Kinsler needs to hit a homer to make up for his shittiness. But knowing him, he'll strike out.
×
×
  • Create New...