Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What the hell is Erod doing on the bases? Man I hate the NL
  2. f***. I really hope this isn’t serious. We can’t lose a pitcher
  3. Good work Aeroflot. Keep it up
  4. Jesus. Mookie and Xander are so bad right now
  5. Typical Erod start, walk, lot of pitches, but no damage
  6. Oddly enough I had almost exact same thing happen, I couldn't stay asleep all night, that game last night was brutal.
  7. Didn’t Todd Walker have a big error? If not him I’m guessing Bellhorn? I really can’t think of any big ones Pedroia made but maybe I’m drawing a blank.
  8. He is a special case of bad, and is a complete tool on top of it. I'm glad he's still employed!
  9. I usually don't like pinch running for one of your best hitters, I wans't even a big fan of doing it for Ortiz/Manny. But last night was a special situation, where I wasn't sure how healthy JD was and figured Cora/JD knew more about that than I did. If JD had stayed in, he would've had to be on that bad ankle for two games worth of innings in one night. But as I said, I didn't like the way Cora only got Beni 1 AB. He should've been saved for a situation where he could've come in for JD, whether it be running or defensive purposes.
  10. It was a physical AND mental error, If Kinsler knew his footing wasn't right, he cannot make that throw, the only way Muncy could possibly score on that play is if Kinsler throws the ball way. The risk was far too great to risk the throw, especially with a catcher playing 1B. If he had just fallen down and couldn't make the throw, okay, bad luck, but the decision to still make the throw was just dumb. You cannot do that.
  11. I would be curious if there was a stat for this and to see how it works out. I am usually against it unless it’s an emergency situation. For example, down with 2 outs and runner on first and you need a steal, or something along those lines.
  12. Kinsler was picked off 1B and was lucky to be called safe, that slid into 3B like a complete moron and if Turner was a little more athletic he should've been tagged out there. He was horrendous.
  13. If we could get 4-5 good innings from E-Rod Id be thrilled. I wonder who is available out of the pen tonight among starting pitchers..
  14. My only real complaints are a bit nit-picky regarding Cora last night. I didn't like pitching to Puig, but to be fair, it would've worked out if Kinsler could field his position.. I also really don't like taking JD out, and not having Beni be the guy to replace him. Beni only having 1 AB last night was bad, especially with Moreland, Pearce and JD being out of the game.
  15. And in terms of ratings, even with the big markets of LA and Boston, there is a lot of competition during the weekends. I doubt the MLB does very well competing with College Football and a big NBA slate featuring Lebron James tonight, and I'm sure they'll struggle even more competing with Saints/Vikings game tomorrow.
  16. I feel like I would've enjoyed the game more if we had won. I personally went to bed last night extremely frustrated. I invested about 8 hours into that game to watch a loss that was mostly due to self inflicted mistakes. Bad hitting, bad base running, and of course the bad fielding. I will say though, we need to give credit to the Sox pitchers. David Price gave us a few outs on 1 day rest, Eovaldi and Porcello were fantastic, and the other relievers from Hembree to Kimbrel all had shutdown innings. Hopefully the offense shows up tonight, we need it.. and I would strongly consider Mookie at 2B tonight.
  17. They win the game with those offensive numbers, if a guy, we acquired for his fielding (due to Nunez struggling) makes a play that an MLB 2B SHOULD MAKE. Kinsler sucks. Also, its not like Kinsler does anything base running wise or offensively either, he has a negative WAR since coming to Boston.
  18. Neither team has officially announced a Game 4 starter, but early speculation is that it will be Eduardo Rodriguez for the Sox and Rich Hill for the Dodgers. Just starting this thread now to try and move forward with the next game and stench and memories of that last horrendous game off my mind and to move forward. This Red Sox team has overcome a lot this year, whether it be injuries, drama, bad losses, etc, they always seem to bounce back. This will be a tough game to win and I'm sure Dodgers will be favored, but that is also what they said about ALCS game 5 with David Price. Sox are still up in this series 2-1, and still have home field advantage in this series. Lets win this s***.
  19. He is really not a good player anymore, he has actually been horrible with the Red Sox.
  20. Hopefully they get money deducted from their pay for how much they suck at their jobs.
  21. God, I forgot he was there. I am beyond pissed just watching on tv. I can’t imagine being there. I hope he still had fun
  22. Sounds like 2018 Ian Kinsler
  23. I don't even want to go to sleep. This game just has me so pissed off. 8 f***ing hours of time wasted for THAT.
×
×
  • Create New...