Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Yeah, you guys are right. I thought he was closer to the bag when I saw it live. Good play by Turner, nothing else he could've done.
  2. Are Dodgers going to use every pitcher on their roster? Jesus.
  3. Actually on 2nd look, I don't think he would've beat Devers to the bag, never mind.
  4. I'm surprised Turner didn't just try touching 3rd. Good hustle Beni
  5. Ill take a s*** in the bottom of the inning with Kimbrel coming in. I got you guys.
  6. Id probably walk him here too and make Beni face LHP, plus it sets up a force play etc, its the right play.
  7. IIRC hes actually a pretty solid catcher, just had a horrendous series.
  8. I think this is pitchers spot
  9. Our big bats may be sucking, but Devers, Vazquez, JBJ, Moreland, Pearce and etc have come up big. Shoutout to the unsung heroes.
  10. This will be interesting, hopefully Devers gets a hit here, and Swihart does alright catching (I'm sure he will).
  11. Wait, is he pinch hitting for Leon? Does this mean Swihart is catching?
  12. Okay Holt! Big hit there! Lets do this.
  13. I have no complaints about Nunez at the moment. He has earned some respect from me, he can make a few dumb ass plays before I get mad at him again.
  14. LETS GO KELLY! Who would've thought he would be one of our October MVPS?
  15. f***, Come on Kelly, need 1 more out.
  16. He's definitely safe, don't challenge this please.
  17. Pomeranz is well rested!!
  18. I’m glad we tied the game. But man, WTF is wrong with betts, Beni, Xander and JD?
  19. Eovaldi yes, Pearce... ehh I’m not sure about that. Good player but I’m not sure about serious bank
×
×
  • Create New...