Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. At least Price made Kershaw throw some pitches lol
  2. Yeah, my buddy was doing a parlay and was trying to pick that one also and I honestly had no idea, I think he ended up picking 49ers also. That end of game play was terrible lol.
  3. I think I'm one of only people here who enjoys Puig.
  4. Jesus, that is disgusting. I don't even know what I'd do if I woke up to that lmao.
  5. I don't see how they're even in the same realm. Machado is actually dirty. Puig just has fun.
  6. If a girl is into this, I don't wanna be with her lol.
  7. I was watching red zone, and was cringing every time they switched to that game. Those two teams may be the two worst in the league, man do they suck.
  8. I hope you never get so confident that you just walk over to girls and pee on them lol.
  9. But the peeing on her is an option?
  10. Sit the f*** down Machado.
  11. Well.. that's not a good start, Price.
  12. Thank God for JBJ and Pearce in the playoffs, where would we be without those guys?
  13. JD hit that ball pretty hard too, Kershaw is fooling no one.
  14. Steve Pearce is having one of best world series performances I've ever seen.
  15. I hate you so much lmao.
×
×
  • Create New...