Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. E-Rod in the clubhouse blasting "New York New York" and someone (I believe Vazquez) yelling out "f*** them".
  2. They’re really charging $70 for them lol, that’s crazy
  3. This is easily the best team in franchise history IMO. 108 wins, dominated three very good teams in the playoffs, have arguably the top two MVPs, and a guy who could've won Cy Young on same roster. This team is absolutely amazing.
  4. Don't forget Kelly either, he was amazing.
  5. I agree, I've been saying that all night. Really hard to pick between those two.
  6. Well deserved Steve Pearce
  7. I'm going to be making some purchases soon as well.
  8. Dave Dombrowski did what he was brought here to do. He deserves props
  9. We are blessed to have witnessed 4 championships in our lifetime.
  10. This is one of the best f***ing teams I've ever seen, What a f***ing squad!
  11. Sit down machado!! World series champs
  12. Jansen looks like Prince Fielder
  13. Pomeranz has been outstanding in the playoffs, I don't think this beast has even allowed a base runner.
  14. He's a negative troll, they leave when the Sox are doing good. They're the most annoying trolls.
  15. Were 3 outs away. This is such an awesome team.
  16. I gotta admit I was completely wrong about Kelly. I thought he sucked and didn't even want him on the playoff roster
  17. Eh, not really, he's thrown a lot of pitches the last two nights.
  18. Regardless, LA fans are mostly fair weather fans, they leave early, don't really gift a s*** and will ditch their teams as soon as they suck.
  19. Eovaldi can go tonight? Interesting.
  20. LA fans just suck in general. At the Rams game today it was almost all Packers fans.
×
×
  • Create New...