Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. I’m seriously not even remotely worried about Mookie Betts. His “struggles” were over a 7 game span. 1 big game tonight and he’s almost at .300 again. Hitters have hit streaks and slumps, it happens for every hitter, even the elite ones. He doesn’t need excuses, because he’ll produce, and if he didn’t I’m sure he wouldn’t make any, and definitely wouldn’t blame the contract dilemma.
  2. I mean.. At least some of the hitters got going I guess? Since the pitchers are going to suck regardless, Swihart should stay in the lineup for his bat.
  3. Chris Davis is setting all kinds of bad records. This is going to be worst deal in possibly sports history
  4. If a player got traded every time they did something stupid, Eduardo Nunez would've played for every team at least twice already.
  5. Holy s***, Red Sox win!
  6. I wonder who comes out for 9th
  7. FINALLY. Offense wakes up around 1 am!
  8. I think blind people hit better than Leon
  9. Swihart has hit the ball well 4 times
  10. Nunez gets caught being a dumb ass. Holt swings at a pitch in dirt 3-1. Should be first and 2nd no one out
  11. Every time I watch Nunez I wonder if he even knows what the hell hes doing. This guy makes more dumb ass plays than anyone I’ve ever seen
  12. Hopefully we get wild and bad Rodney, and not filthy unhittable Rodney.
  13. Beni, Betts and JBJ will be fine. Slumps happen. They always just look way worse at the start of a season.
  14. What a f***ing play by Holt
  15. Please stop hitting the ball to CF and 3B
  16. Swihart has looked good at the plate
  17. Why is he diving for 1B? Such a stupid play
  18. What the f*** is Swihart doing? He broke our streak we had going!
  19. If the goal was to hit pop ups to 3B, We’d be dominating
  20. Honestly if I was able to, I would also. It’s an addiction
  21. Pathetic. I’m glad I work during the game tomorrow
×
×
  • Create New...