Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Amen on that. I feel bad for Mariners, A's Rangers and Astros pitchers.
  2. This is the first time I've been gifted Mike Trout in a fantasy league in years, he's fun to own. Man is he f***ing good.
  3. They've also played 6 games against the Orioles already.
  4. I kind of almost like not having a set closer, seems to be working well for a lot of teams. Also, the way the Brewers use Josh Hader is crazy, I think he has two multiple inning saves already.
  5. What a pitching performance. Huge win
  6. Okay he’s not THAT bad.
  7. Surprisingly good work from Walden.
  8. I hate NL with a passion
  9. Can Salty please not do anymore games?
  10. Good play Xander
  11. By the way it is so odd seeing Adam Jones not in an Orioles Jersey
  12. Damn, great catch by Adam Jones
  13. Velazquez looks good
  14. I don't think Velazquez has any idea how to use a bat. That was probably worst bunting form I've ever seen.
  15. Its very odd that BillyWilliams was banned, logged in at 8 am, at 8:25 this account logs in and makes a post, around 8:50, both this account and BillyWilliams logged out at the same time.. Not suspicious at all.
  16. Its legitimately shocking this guy was playing one of the most important, high IQ positions on the field.
  17. According to Salty a big reason for the struggles is no Joe Kelly and Kimbrel. Yup, that’s been the issue. Not the starting pitching
  18. I'm honestly surprised Orioles have 4 wins already.
  19. Please get back on topic. BillyWilliams is gone, and we don't need to discuss him anymore. I've never been a fan of Vazquez thought the extension was premature and unnecessary and I've always thought Swihart was a special talent. I don't think Vazquez "defense" is enough to warrant him starting over Swihart, especially with the potential Swihart has with the bat. That being said, I don't think we can blame Vazquez for the slow start, the pitching has been awful and I have a hard timing blaming the catchers. However, I do wonder if Leon really was THAT good calling games, defensively and etc though...
  20. I guess that is one positive thing about this start... lol
  21. I never really love or hate any manager. He's probably better than most managers, but doesn't mean we can't criticize his decisions. I just don't get why JD was out of the lineup, and tomorrow he's resting Mookie. They have off days Monday and Wednesday and are playing like s***. Makes no sense.
  22. This team is playing so bad I don't even know what to say anymore.
×
×
  • Create New...