Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What's crazy about this Eugenio Velez guy is he played 259 career games and I have 0 recollection of who he is, and literally can't remember him, I even googled him and the picture offered no help.
  2. The Wild Card series should be at least a best of three. Its dumb that a 162 game season can come down to a 1 game playoff.
  3. This is almost all false. Leon just turned 30, Vazquez turns 29 this summer. There is a minimal age difference. Vazquez isn't a kid anymore, and isn't getting better, and he was for some reason signed to an extension through 2022. They both suck at hitting, but Vazquez was actually worse than Leon last season. Leon is a much better defender and isn't really close. Leon last season had a 1.1 Defensive WAR. for his whole career Vazquez is a 1 WAR player, was awful last season, and isn't off a great start this year, offensively or defensively. Vazquez sucks, and everyone knows it, except some fans in the Boston. Also, my argument has nothing to do with Sale, just to be clear, I just think Vazquez sucks.
  4. I doubt he ever becomes the player many thought he would be. He can't hit and his defense is overrated. If were going to go with a guy who can't hit at all, might as well go with Leon, his defense is better, and neither can hit.
  5. I mean expect dumb plays from Vazquez. He’s not very good
  6. So they couldn’t overturn Xander sliding into home in oakland, but can overturn that? Gotta love the consistency of replay
  7. That’s enough to overturn that?
  8. Jesus how many weak hit grounders for hits are Jays going to get?
  9. Just like that, game tied
  10. Much better. He’s been around 93, maxed out at 95
  11. At least a run scored
  12. 1st and 3rd no one out. Let’s score some runs
  13. Sale looks good thus far
  14. Great inning for Sale
  15. Will MiddleBrooks? WTF. Was Julio Lugo busy?
  16. Chris Davis now officially has the longest hitless streak in MLB history! At least for Orioles fans he’s only getting paid till 2037!
  17. This has been my concern too. The velocity drop is a major concern. I know a lot of people are saying it’s due to him going easy and saving himself, but I highly doubt that.
  18. It’s only a matter of time. We should also be getting a thread about Devers defense soon too.
  19. I’m hoping to see a good start from Sale. I’m going to become concerned if Sale struggles and Sox drop a game to a bad team at home, on ring day.
  20. If you guys see that dude whose posting about people being pedophiles and a moderator doesn't see it right away, can you please just ignore him and send me or Youk a PM? We usually get to them, but this time he posted in a random thread and he's hard to keep track of because the IP's on his accounts are never the same, and he has who the hell knows how many accounts.
  21. Tigers are also pretty surprising. I am also surprised at how bad Cubs look.
  22. He's already gone, don't worry. I am 99% sure they were same person, and even if they weren't, based on that one post, I doubt that guy was going to be a solid contributor anyway.
  23. I'm not sure how good he'll be, but I am excited to see Pedroia at in MLB again.
  24. He is definitely not overrated. I think Eck and DOB did have a good point about a lot of people not realizing how truly good Trout is due to him playing on west coast. Angels games are starting at 10 PM EST, 9 PM Central. A majority of the country isn't watching him play. Assuming no injuries, he's going down as an all time great.
×
×
  • Create New...