Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Vazquez is having a great week. GOOD. Shut me up. I want our catchers to be at least decent.
  2. Wow. Way to go Vazquez
  3. Two more outs. Come on Brasier
  4. Welcome to the MLB Michael Chavis
  5. 5 runs should be enough.
  6. And Jose Alvarado, one of nastiest pitchers in baseball who hasn’t allowed a run all season is warming up. Awesome
  7. What? They’ve been using Brasier in the 9th. Either way it doesn’t matter as Barnes blows it. MVP of this game though is Poyner
  8. You want Xander, one of the teams best hitters, to bunt, for Devers/JBJ/Lin to try getting the run home?
  9. This inning could cost them
  10. This damn catcher has been making some crazy stops
  11. This umpire is a dipshit
  12. theyre very bad and very boring.
  13. He was good today, but I wouldn’t say I trust him lol
  14. This umpire is a jack ass. Thanks for the help buddy
  15. The only relievers I even remotely trust are Brasier and Barnes
  16. Is Bobby Poyner really allowed to pitch in high leverage situations?
  17. Rick Porcello decides to give up triples today instead of homers. Nice
  18. Ji-Man Choi is a fantastic name
  19. Doubt it. I’m assuming he hasn’t been signed due to money demands
  20. And it ends up being big, Porcello gets a DP.
×
×
  • Create New...