Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. This is why we don’t make Chris Sale a closer
  2. JBJ going opposite field is beautiful
  3. Yankees lost. Sox winning, rays losing. Tonight could be a great night
  4. There is a close thread "box" at the end of posts, and when I post on my phone I sometimes accidentally hit it. My bad.
  5. My bad guys I need to stop posting on phone. I accidentally locked thread
  6. Devers has some underrated wheels
  7. Devers needs to get run home here
  8. Wow. Bad luck there for JD.
  9. It’s just frustrating. Last season I was excited to get off work and watch the Sox. This year I’m off and am like “I guess I’ll watch, nothing else is on”.
  10. Well. I’m pretty bummed out and not even just because this game is going s*****. I just saw Andrew McCutchen tore his ACL, that really sucks
  11. Did Eduardo Nunez switch uniforms and pretend to be Billy Hamilton?
  12. Pick seems like a reach, but I guess we’ll see
  13. Betts is still a superstar. He is least of my worries on the team. It was pretty obvious he wasn't going to repeat last years historical season.
  14. Done. I was hoping Orioles would f*** up and pass on Adley Rutschman but apparently even they couldn't f*** this pick up.
  15. They also have a majority of their roster on the DL. We lost 4/5 to the Yankees without Judge, Stanton, Didi, Andujar, Severino, Betances.
  16. He's actually not awful, he says some dumb s***, but they all do. I don't think this trio they have really fits well together though.
  17. Good job, Workman.
  18. I don't really get how we blame Workman for anything thus far. He gave up an infield single, a weak grounder and struck out Gardner lol.
  19. One more out, come on Workman
  20. I meant I actually agree with A-Rod here about the bunting. He makes a good point.
  21. Why didn't Frazier just steal 3rd there? There was no one even near 3rd and it was a free base.
  22. Not a great start.
  23. "Even if the Yankees lose, this is a win for them by forcing Alex Cora to use his closer" - A-Rod Um.. We don't really have a closer, and the Sox are off tomorrow, but sure, go on A-rod.
  24. Can you stop with these absurdly weird comments. I don't even know what this is supposed to mean or why you would do that. seems like a waste of meatballs.
×
×
  • Create New...