Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. That’s a nice start. LEGO Beni
  2. Odors steal of home last night was pretty sick
  3. I was trying to use a more recent example. But, regardless. If I grew up somewhere s*****, whether it be Baltimore, some third world country, whatever, if I made it out, and was worth millions, I'm never going back. I'm not faulting Ortiz in anyway, but the people in these places just don't give a f***.
  4. In regards to the arguments about the Ortiz, the US and the DR: While the Dominican Republic has some very sketchy s*** going on and isn't the safest place, unfortunately this type of s*** happens in the US also. Rapper Nipsey Hussle, who is comparable to Ortiz in the fact that he was a rich, well known millionaire, who gave back to his community and was loved by fans and many his profession, was gunned down in his hometown while with his daughter in public in broad daylight. Its a cold world. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-courts/man-killed-two-others-injured-outside-rapper-nipsey-hussle-s-n989371
  5. Durant is playing tonight
  6. They are now saying it is an attempted murder and not a robbery. The Suspect looked like he was trying to put a hit on Ortiz or something.
  7. This video makes it look like an execution attempt. The dude who shot Ortiz got the absolutely s*** beaten out of him, and there is some graphic videos all over twitter. Dude got what he deserved. What a piece of s***.
  8. He's supposedly in stable condition, but in dire need of B+ blood. This is such a scary situation.
  9. https://sports.yahoo.com/boston-red-sox-david-ortiz-shot-dominican-republic-hospitalized-020705191.html Condition is reportedly unknown. I really hope he's alright, he's my favorite player ever and this is the type of news I hope to never get alerts for..
  10. Idk, I always thought split was best case. Starting Josh Smith is basically a forfeit game, and JD is hurt.
  11. My friend has been voting Nunez and Chris Davis for ASG every day
  12. I’d agree. I could see Mookie too due to popularity and even with a “down” season offensively he’s still been elite defensively and I could see a hot streak getting his numbers close enough. I would say Price could get a spot too.
  13. I literally mute the TV whenever he comes on. I cannot f***ing stand that dude, and I don’t think he’s funny
  14. The issue is though. If we play Holt in OF, that probably means we get more Nunez at 2B, or Pearce or Travis at 1B, which I’m not sure overalls really helps anything with how bad Nunez sucks and how bad Pearce has been offensively
  15. He’s been so good, he may even sneak onto all star team. Been an unsung hero thus far
  16. Are you implying he isn’t good?
  17. I agree. JBJ has been turning it around, and is still a starting level OF. I’d bet he finishes season with a positive WAR again.
  18. Seems like he gets a lot of complaints but I don’t really have a problem with him. I’ve always thought he was solid, even at ESPN. NESN does some dumb s*** but I don’t think he’s an issue.
  19. Good work by Walden, whose been having a very good season
  20. I’m still waiting for someone to give a better option, that’s realistic than JBJ. JD should play OF as little as possible, so moving him there, especially with his injuries this year isn’t a realistic, or smart option. Who else would play out there? Holt so Nunez gets more AB at 2nd? Sam Travis? Pearce? Marco Hernandez? (Or Holt in OF and Hernandez at 2B). I just don’t see a better option.
  21. Also the pirates are f***ing morons for giving Rays Meadows and Glasnow for Archer.
  22. Price was good. Workman was good. Hopefully Walden continues the good pitching
  23. This wouldn’t surprise me. His injuries worry me
  24. Completely agree. The thing with a Price also is I always felt he’d age fine due to how good his control and skills are. Yeah, his elite velocity helped him when he was younger, but it wasn’t only reason he was good. Yeah he’s expensive, but if you want elite talent, you gotta pay for it. I’ll take a David Price on my team any day.
×
×
  • Create New...