Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Of course Mike Trout gets surgery for my playoff matchup
  2. I for one hope it’s not the end of Betts. You don’t replace guys like Mookie
  3. Wow... I didn't think this would actually happen that fast, I thought he would at least get another year.
  4. The bullpen continues to dominate, especially late. Great game
  5. I mean there can’t be too much blame on Cora. It’s a bullpen game with a team that has a bad pen. Hard to work with that.
  6. https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/s/smithjo07.shtml What the f*** did Red Sox even see in this guy?
  7. Was that good enough? I questioned bringing in this bum before it happened
  8. Why the f*** is Josh Smith on this team
  9. Workman is solid.. other two suck
  10. I don’t really blame Cora. It’s hard to win bullpen games when the bullpen sucks
  11. Why the f*** is Josh Smith coming in
  12. The problem is... half our pitchers don’t belong in MLB
  13. Please don’t let JD injury be serious
  14. The good news is the rosters expand on Monday
  15. Watching the Red Sox has actually been enjoyable lately. Maybe it’s the alcohol though
  16. Brian johnson is a horrible pitcher, but man JD is almost as bad of a fielder. He looks really bad and slow out there
  17. Why is Brian Johnson on this team? He’s f***ing awful
  18. Just keep winning. We’re still breathing
  19. I’m drunk and still hate the 2019 Sox pen
×
×
  • Create New...