Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Well if Kevin Kennedy said it, I have no reason but to be concerned as well. Verdugo is a bust.
  2. There is no way Steelers sign him. They have a lot of money invested in Big Ben and are gonna have to ride him till he retires.
  3. I’m gonna miss Mookie for sure Price as well
  4. I wish Red Sox would’ve done that. That’s a deal well worth the risk.
  5. It’s just absurd how little they care about anything other than being first. There has been multiple celebrity deaths where the family’s found out on social media from TMZ’s twitter account before being informed by law enforcement
  6. Speaking of bench players, I’m surprised Brock Holt hasn’t been brought back. He can’t be expensive
  7. This is why the media is dangerous. They falsely report information, that could ruin people’s lives without even double checking or fact checking. The Kobe Bryant death incident comes to mind right away when people tried jumping the gun and originally reported all 4 of his daughters died, than they mentioned Rick Fox as dead, and caused all kinds of panic. Media needs to do better
  8. I would take a chance on Taijuan Walker. He's still young (only 27) and has been a solid pitcher when healthy... but the problem is he's almost never healthy.
  9. They don't win that world series in 2018 without Price, JBJ and Eovaldi.
  10. Alright guys, watch the name calling. I don't care if you guys debate the Verdugo allegations, but no need to make that personal.
  11. This. There is no reason Verdugo shouldn’t be starting
  12. Regardless of what exactly happened, I think we can all agree it was a dumb decision and situation to put himself in, and hopefully he's matured since then.
  13. I'm not rooting for them to win World Series or anything, I only care about two teams winning. 1. Red Sox. 2. Not Yankees. Dodgers winning wouldn't bother me though. I like A lot of their players.
  14. I was hoping for Puig, but this is a solid signing. Whole starting OF is left handed and I don't want to see any JD in OF.
  15. Does this maybe mean JBJ is being traded?
  16. The Rays have had some pretty solid success as a small market, even made a World Series. He didn’t give them credit, so why should I give dodgers credit for almost winning if he’s strictly only counting World Series rings?
  17. The other post I was responding too was referencing only World Series titles.
  18. They haven’t won a World Series since 88.
  19. Seems weird the media and fans would care so much when Price and Ortiz, hashed things out and Papi called Price one of best teammates he ever had. But okay https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/video/david-ortiz-david-price-one-best-teammates-i-ever-had https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bostonherald.com/2019/06/10/david-price-ive-got-nothing-but-love-and-respect-for-david-ortiz/amp/
  20. There is also a lot of “small market” teams who don’t even make an effort. For example, what the f*** have the Pirates and Marlins been doing? Producing talent to trade to others teams every few years? And there is also teams who spend a lot of money and don’t win: Angels, Dodgers, etc.
  21. The only people who cared about the Eckersley “issue” were fans who didn’t like Price anyway. It was blown out of proportion and caused no issues for the team or in the locker room. Same with JBJ/Eck
  22. Rest In Peace, Astro. I actually always liked Price, was happy when we signed him (not necessarily for the money lol) and he was big contributor to a World Series. Don’t see a reason to hate him
  23. The hate for David Price is absurd. How dare that ******* accept an absurdly big contract offer! He should have taken less!
  24. There is no way in hell the players are agreeing to non guaranteed contracts. There is no benefit for them doing that.
×
×
  • Create New...