Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. How do you stare at a fastball right down the middle to end the game?
  2. Nice switch Verdugo. Lets get him home
  3. I don’t get why he’s even on the team. He’s proven he sucks
  4. Real shocking that Josh Taylor gave up hard contact again
  5. I dislike these new rules. 7 inning double headers and the runner on 2nd in extras are both incredibly dumb
  6. I don’t ever remember this many day games to start a season before.
  7. “How 'bout that Red Sox bullpen? Matt Barnes, Garrett Whitlock, Hirokazu Sawamura and Darwinzon Hernandez have combined for 33 strikeouts in 24.1 innings (12.21 K/9), a 0.37 ERA and 0.86 WHIP so far.”
  8. That catch reminded me of Beni in playoffs against Houston
  9. What a f***ing catch by Verdugo
  10. Awful situational hitting this inning
  11. Timberwolves and Wild also postponed their games.
  12. I don’t think it’s really a political thing, it’s more of a public safety issue.
  13. I believe I mentioned before, but I was at the Freddie Gray riot game! Definitely a pretty terrifying experience. Due to the nature of this young mans death and the pretty stupid comment made by the Minnesota police saying they meant to taser him and accidentally shot him plus the ongoing George Floyd trial, I would be surprised if they allowed any fans at the games in this series and they might even postpone it with all that’s happening in Minnesota.
  14. That’s not why it was postponed though. It was postponed due to safety concerns and a potential riot forming in the area.
  15. Postponed due to potential riots in the area
  16. Ugh weather delay. I hope they can play today. I’m having a rare off day where I can actually watch a weekday day game
  17. Holy f***. Throw f***ing strikes
  18. Austin Brice is trash
  19. Are these umpires blind? That was second really obvious call they missed, and that one is inexcusable. It wasn’t even bang bang lol
  20. They are so whiny and bitchy. They’re discussing now how it should be 4-2 and they’re pissed at the home plate out
×
×
  • Create New...