Where Were You The Day After?
Did you make it to work/classes the day after clinching the Championship?
27 members have voted
-
1. Did you make it to work/classes the day after clinching the Championship?
-
I went to work/classes on time as usual15
-
I got to work/classes late, but I'm always late2
-
I never go to work/class0
-
I got to work/classes late because I was hung over3
-
I never got to work/classes due to the after effects of heavy partying6
-
I never went to sleep. I am still partying.1
-
The Talk Sox Caretaker Fund
You all care about this site. The next step is caring for it. We’re asking you to caretake this site so it can remain the premier Red Sox community on the internet.


Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now