Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

UtahSox

Verified Member
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by UtahSox

  1. I think it became glaringly obvious down the stretch, our offense was lacking to win in October…. I will say if our hitting with RISP moderately improved in 2026, that could make your point true. I still believe we need two power bats in lineup that scare people. RA is #1 need to go get #2.
  2. Man they both sucked down the stretch when we needed production out of OF. After RA went down, Rafaela hit barely .200 and Abreu sat out for 2 months with a “calf strain”. And when he came back did absolutely nothing. We need to move on from 1 of those 2.
  3. New here…. Love the Sox but feel that firepower is lacking. I don’t understand why so many are enamored with Abreu, and Rafaela they aren’t as young as some think. I’d like to see RS trade all 3 of the OF Duran, Abreu, Rafaela. Along with Password and maybe K Campbell I feel like we are close and could turn this into a massive dynasty if we aggressively approach the off season. 1b need upgrade Yandy Diaz/ Pete Alonso/Josh Naylor 2b Ketel Marte/ Brandon Lowe trade team friendly deals both would love Boston SS Story is not opting out…. But If he does Meyer 3b Bregman/ Meyer/ Suarez (didn’t go after him at trade deadline) so doubt it OF sign Bellinger/Bader/Tucker , Roman Anthony, trade for Brent Rooker/ Kyle Ward DH Masa/ Romy SP 1 crochet 2 open free agent/trade Joe Ryan/ Alcantara/ F Valdez/ Gallen/ cease 3 open free agent/trade Joe Ryan/ Alcantara/ F Valdez/ Gallen/ cease 4. Bello 5. Early any chance JH spends like the top5 team we all deserve? Do any of these guys make sense?
×
×
  • Create New...