Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

SPLENDIDSPLINTER

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    38,797
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    53

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by SPLENDIDSPLINTER

  1. Just watched the last few innings of the Brewers' win. Milwaukee has Cheerios and the Sox have Mr Softee.
  2. If I was a gambler, I would bet most of us will be dead before the Sox win another championship. Just be happy we were alive to celebrate four of them.
  3. Besides being a 'worm killer,' RA is soft.
  4. Did you intentionally leave the word 'stuck' out of your post?
  5. The way Tracy disrespected Gray I doubt Gray will be a Sox next season.
  6. If the FO had waited until the off-season, I seriously doubt Tracy would have been hired as manager. His mismanaging in the PO's neutralized whatever good he accomplished in the reg season. Tracy would have been Grady Littled.
  7. In the end the much better team won. Have a good fall and winter Illinois. See ya next spring.
  8. Breslow panicked on his DL trade and Tracy panicked in his first PO as manager.
  9. My last post of this 2026 season is Fk RA!
  10. Tracy managed to lose. I've never seen worse managing in a PO series.
  11. I wasn't disagreeing with you. Your points are well taken. However, boycotts will never happen, which I'm sure you know. It'll be interesting to see how long the lockdown lasts next season. Because it's about money, it'll probably last a while.
  12. The real problem, IMHO, like I've posted before, is that there's too many teams and not enough Big Show talent. But quantity of money will always beat out quality of product.
  13. I would give NH the most optimistic award for this 2026 season, just beating out Fred.
  14. 2018 is getting further and further away.
  15. Holy shite, do I stand corrected. Arnold Stang. Sorry for my bad memory. Well, at least I got Jonathan Winters right.
  16. Like I just posted. He owned the gas station that was destroyed.
  17. Wally Cox was definitely in that movie.
  18. To use this last game of the season as my platform, I continue to urge the morons on the HOF committee to induct Dwight Evans. And to the Sox officials put up #24 with the rest of those numbers. F'ing idiots.
  19. Btw, Lynn had a full football scholarship at USC. He is quite the athlete.
  20. Wally was great in It's A Mad, Mad World. Loved the scene where Jonathan Winters destroyed Wally's gas station.
  21. You might have hit on something there.
×
×
  • Create New...