I have written to John Henry and explained the influence I have had, and suggested to him that it’s in the teams best interests for him to ensure that I am at Fenway for all future home games against Yankees.
We were visiting my American wife’s parents in Hot Springs, but I managed a cunning plan of stopping off in Boston for the weekend and seeing 2 games at Fenway.
It was a true life highlight for me.
That was a great come back win, and a pleasure to be at Fenway to witness 2 wins in a row to beat the Yankees.
I’m flying back to NZ a very satisfied Red Sox fan.
Back to back stinkers from the Red Sox.
I wonder what c rap Cora will spin this time in answering why the sox cant win 1 series against an AL East foe. FFS we are halfway through the season
The Sox have a very weak hitting outfield in terms of HRs.
The Sox have a total of 74HRs and the Yankees have a 133!
I would like to see them add an outfielder with pop.
Someone like Renfroe Lol
The only upside of getting COVID is getting to watch the games live.(I live in New Zealand)
The downside is I’ve had to watch the Sox stink it up and lose 4 times, and trying hard to lose for a 5th time in week.