Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Oscars

Verified Member
  • Posts

    1,304
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Oscars

  1. The 200 million dollar Red Sox lose a series to a bunch of rookies, a new low in a season of unending lows.
  2. This has to be one of worst Sox hitting lineups in the last 20 years
  3. JDM has been an excellent bat during his contract, but it looks like the right time to be moving on from him.
  4. JDM only has 4 RBIs in his last 15 games
  5. JDM is now 4 for his last 45 ABs. He has left 5 on base in this game
  6. The more I see Duran in the batters box and in the field the less I like him. So far he hasn’t shown he has what it takes…..
  7. I like Dugo, but his base running instincts stink
  8. Welcome back JD. Dugo is a consistently poor base runner
  9. I would prefer a DH with an OPS higher than Hosmer’s .729
  10. Duran has mastered the weak ground ball
  11. Whilst I like him, I don’t see Bloom paying anywhere near 20 million for Hosmer
  12. Prefer to see Arroyo at 2nd base rather than Sanchez who can’t hit a lick
  13. Another game thrown away
  14. Why is this clown pitching in a tied game? So unreliable, can’t throw strikes.
  15. How useless is JDM right now? He’s hitting .127 in his last 15 games FFS. He has 1 HR in his last 30 games! No wonder he wasn’t traded, who would friggin want him
  16. Well done Barnes. Build on that.
  17. Vaz’s absence is being felt as the Sox can’t control the royals running game.
  18. Walking the lead off slap hitting 9th batter very rarely works out well.
  19. A brilliant fielder who I will always remember fondly, particularly for his ALCS contribution in 2018.
  20. Outstanding pitching performance , and clutch hitting from Raffy, pay the man already !!!
  21. Blow it up. This s hitshow does not deserve reinforcements
  22. The 4-9 slots in the Sox lineup today are 1 for 18. This lineup is pitiful
  23. Now he can’t throw a strike!
  24. JDM is in some slump, 0 for his last 18
×
×
  • Create New...