Actually, it might be possible to do both. Tomorrow is a day off for everyone, and right now the Sox are 5.5 up on the Jays, 1.5 up on the Guardians, and tied with the Rangers for the best record in the AL. No one in the rotation is overworked, and probably no one in the bullpen. That leaves the lineup. Betts has the most games, and Bogaerts the second most. Tuesday is Price against a Yankees starter still unnamed. It is possible to rest both in that game and go with Holt at SS and maybe Young in RF with Benintendi in LF and JBJ back in CF. I'm not sure HanRam needs more than tomorrow off, and I'm guessing that applies to Pedey as well.
And let's not forget that the last regular season game is Sunday, Oct 2 and that Thursday, October 6, is the earliest the Sox will have a playoff game against the wild card, the Guardians, or the Rangers.
All in all, I'm a little worried about this team getting too much rest, as crazy as that sounds. They have thrived on playing without days off and with lots of road games, including Boston one day, Cleveland, the next, and Baltimore the next after that. I think the Sox just played 2 that time in Baltimore and went on to another city.