I seem to recall a thread saying Nunez would be solid at 2b, 3b, or SS. But that's true only if you discount his problem with popups behind him that he has to do a little running for.
I have said this repeatedly. Nunez cannot catch popups. He loses the ball most of the time. This is not recent if you just watch. Note too he insisted on it even though Betts was right there. This was a real bonehead play by a veteran.
Meh. An out there would have been spectacular because Beni was running away from 2b when he grabbed it. The play was not in front of him, and that makes an accurate throw harder.
Bogie still GIDPs, and maybe so does HanRam. I still see the same 1 run. On the other hand, that play took away Betts bat because sabathia didn't need to get him out to get out of the inning.
Mass celebration! ERod gets thru first 2 innings scoreless and hitless! Theoretically, based on a very small sample, he should settle down. But it looks like he hasn't got a good handle on his change up.