Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. two or three months was all it took to give him all that money. His career before that was below average.
  2. Whata waste of money on Barnes man. He's not even an average reliever anymore.
  3. See? Slow bat Martinez looking slow.
  4. Man I was kind of low on this team this season but WTF?
  5. There we go
  6. ...or simply standing on the field lol
  7. i understand the resting strategy and all but man it's not even a month. These guys make a lot of money man.
  8. I'm done with all this rest strategy, geez it's not even a month for God's sake. This whole generation is made of crystal. Finally Mr big money do something!
  9. Let other team see that if so. To me this year has to to post at very least 800 or he has to go.
  10. I will never ever understand this trade.
  11. Geez I had high hopes on Dalbec but he is literally lost at plate and if he doesn't splash this season, I get rid of him next year.
  12. This team loves to choke in late innings. They look like little mice out there entering the 7th every night.
  13. Whata s***** show again. This team is in plain free falling.
  14. Another to the L column boys
  15. Dalbec is going to cost us another game.
  16. This game will last less than 2 hours. Our offense is that weak right now.
  17. There goes the game. Pathetic.
  18. Always find new ways to lose.
  19. Guy has rested more than played. It's getting ridiculous.
  20. Why isn't Story in the lup?
  21. As it goes today I'd go most of the times. You have a lot of OBP and speed there.
  22. Love this lineup
  23. He either gets injured or decline. Just watch.
×
×
  • Create New...