Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. Bello still is not a No. 1 in my book, but he is a solid No 2 or legit No 3. which is not a bad thing. He could become a No. 1 though.
  2. We need a legit proven 2B. He is under control the next 3-4 years? He is a legit 2B with great defense and speed who gets on base very often. I say give up some of those prospects and land him.
  3. Devers can't field a ball to save his life geez!
  4. Turner looked like a legit 2B there.
  5. Go and get India!
  6. I had been saying that he had to go since last year. Addition by Subtraction. They should have gotten rid of him several months ago though.
  7. Btw why Kike is still playing in this team?
  8. Lol this is not a mlb caliber team. It’s a bush team. What else JH needs to see to fire Bloom and Cora.
  9. This team needs a fundamentals manual badly, and not kidding.
  10. I see, I just turn it on. Anyways, good to see we could score despite Kike lol
  11. Can someone explain me why they didn't PH here say for Duran?
  12. Look how they are spending in recent years. If it is not obvious, I don't know what it is.
  13. That's true yet I still wonder why he brought him.
  14. If true it is a disgrace and JH must sale the team already. Another last place this year is unacceptable.
  15. Seems like Cora does not see it that way. For him and Bloom he is reliable.
  16. Bloom has to go.
  17. Bloom keeps this bum in the roster. Bloom has to go.
  18. Ort sucks and everybody knows it, but Cora is a moron for putting him over and over again and specially against this lineup. Bloom is behind this nonsense btw.
  19. dFa Kike already. His presence hurts more than the 10 M.
  20. At this point I’m not sure anymore whether Dever’s contract will pay off or not.
  21. Yeah, none and they charge like you are watching the dream team. It’s going to be a long time till I go back to Fenway. It does not worth it these days.
  22. Excellent point. Not sure how we got to this.
×
×
  • Create New...