Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

iortiz

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    17,903
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by iortiz

  1. I think I posted this in a game thread. I would go like this in a regular basis… 1. LF Duran 2. DH Devers 3. 3B Mayer 4. RF Anthony 5. C Narvaez 6. 2B Campbell 7. 1B Grissom 8. SS Story 9. CF Rafaela Utility Abreu Ref Sogard Gonzalez Wong SP1 Crochet SP2 Buehrle SP3 Fitts SP4 Bello SP5 Dobbins SP6 Giolito
  2. This 100%. He should play wherever they tell him to. He’s a f***ing diva.
  3. I disagree. Devers is awful at fielding. Terrible! OTOH 1B would have been way easier for him and the transition would have been natural.
  4. I’m fine and yeah I’m still betting mostly in baseball. IMO this team has not been well run and managed especially in recent years. There’s an interesting core of youngsters but again it’s bad managed and mostly trained.
  5. Compadre!!!!! It’s been a while!!!! Glad to see you’re around although this team doesn’t help to the cause lol.
  6. Why is Cora pulling Bello out? lol I mean it’s not like I’m confident about Bello but he is having a decent game thus far… he’s literally raping this BP man.
  7. Not sure which one was worst not resigning Betts or trading Sale.
  8. Well.. if he can get on base say 340+ that’s all I would ask for for him.
  9. Aside this base running can we fairly assume that this team has been terribly trained, coached and managed in the last 3 years and not only the major team but in minors as well? Our baseball fundamentals are brutally terrible man, terrible!! and yeah some of them are still very young but wtf man!!! There’s no surprise we lead the league in errors. You won’t go anywhere playing poor baseball. Nowhere!! Not sure why JH hasn’t addressed it. Oh he resigned Cora. Wtf.
  10. Yeah that had the HR tag all over the place. Bello is looking better though. btw this base running man… it’s hurting my eyes!!!!
  11. Btw does anybody know how is Grissom doing down there?
  12. As much I’m pissed off and tempted with the latter I would trade/DFA him lol Since it ain’t gonna happen use him as utility as well.
  13. I would go like this… 1 LF Duran 2 DH Devers 3 SS Mayer 4 RH Anthony 5 C Narvaez 6 1B. Campbell 7 2B Grissom 8 3B Soagard 9 CF Rafaela When Bregman comes back obviously takes 3B … and I would keep Rommy, Hamilton, Ref and Soagard as utility and Connor as backup C.
  14. It’s a shame man. I thought this was going to be finally his breakthrough season in Sox uniform.
  15. Hopefully when this offense awakes if so, the pitching staff still in good shape, especially the BP. Cora is literally raping it!
  16. Sure, Hamilton and Toro are the least of our problems but you have to make some room for better players. Regarding Story, just bench him. He’s hurting this team.
×
×
  • Create New...