Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Nice to have the extra run, 6-3 Sox.
  2. With that hit by Lugo everyone in the Sox lineup now has a hit...except for of course...Ortiz.
  3. Finally, Crawford makes an out.
  4. This is last guy I want to see up...
  5. I love those 1 pitch outs.
  6. Penny's start looks pretty good now...
  7. Woah, Drew hates Shields i guess? 5-3 Sox!
  8. Now lets take the lead! Lowell double.
  9. A 3 run homer here would be nice.
  10. Yeah you do have a point, he has done pretty well tonight 6 IP and 3 runs isn't bad at all for a #5 starter, but Id much rather have Smoltz over him in the rotation, I am hoping they keep Masterson in rotation when Dice-k returns but I doubt it.
  11. Crawford's going to hit for cycle, Im so sick of this guy.
  12. Drew would of hit into DP anyway.
  13. I would bat him 6th and switch him with Bay (When Youk is healthy of course).
  14. I can only wonder what the hell he/she said.
  15. Cmon Lowell at least make the pitcher work...
  16. I guess ill take that...
  17. Maybe we'll see Kevin Cash as a starter now!
  18. Didn't read the posts in the thread Im guessing. Thanks, only Manny would do something like this.
  19. Whats the source of that?:
  20. Not really surprised but Im really disappointed to see this. But from my understanding he recently took a banned substance, so he wasn't juiced his whole career right? Edit: Never mind I didn't read the article yet, from what Ive understood, he never actually took steroids, just PED for any injury....Still very disappointed to hear this news....
×
×
  • Create New...