Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Lugo, I changed my mind I like him.
  2. LUGO and Penny f***ing suck.
  3. We officially know Lugo is back!
  4. He's had some big hits this year, like the Grand Slam against Yankees.
  5. Lets get some runs out of this.
  6. Offense is looking good tonight
  7. Nice JD Drew! 1-0 Sox
  8. Good job getting out of that, lets score some runs.
  9. Good start for both pitchers, lets get some runs for Wake.
  10. Lee is looking good so far, not good.
  11. Pretty good start by Wakefield.
  12. A little late but I love Tek.
  13. 7 in a row, I love seeing wins, keep em coming especially against the Yanks
  14. 2 productive outs...back to a 5 run lead
  15. The offense is hitting really well right now
×
×
  • Create New...