Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Stop trying to field like f***ing Lugo.
  2. This hitting with runners on base is f***ing pathetic. Here comes walkoff.
  3. 2 on, cmon Jacoby, lets take the lead!
  4. Wow, I thought that was gone.
  5. Wow...another f***ing DP.
  6. I think Id like Ortiz back as DH.
  7. Well at least Seattle repaid the favor with a DP.
  8. Wow....that was pathetic.
  9. Bases loaded, come on Bay!
  10. I like the start of this inning...Lets get some runs!
  11. Come on Tek, big scoring opportunity here.
  12. But of course he has an RBI double....
  13. Well at least we still have lead till Ichiro homers next inning.
  14. SP blowing another lead, not surprised.
  15. Theres the Lugo we all know and love!
  16. Kotsay was a decent hitter, I think he hit like .270 last year and was decent in playoffs, I would take him over Bailey.
×
×
  • Create New...