Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. We should trade him for Mark Teahen.
  2. That sucked, at least run scored. 2-1.
  3. Great post, the other thing is, one of his starts he was cruising, but the rain cost him a win.
  4. Bases loaded for Nick Green, chance to take the lead, get it done Green.
  5. Nice start to the inning: Homer Double single.
  6. He was struggling in AAA (I know it was a small sample size) and didn't look good at the plate yesterday. I'm not going to say he's horrible yet, but I really don't want to see our 4th option at first base starting, the injuries at the corners are start to hurt right now. I really hope the Sox go out and make a trade for a decent part time player who is at least serviceable, like the often mentioned Mark Teahen.
  7. That sucks, I hate anything that involves Julio Lugo having to play. Hopefully everything turns out alright. Edit: Seems everything is alright now, considering Pedroia is in the lineup for tonights game.
  8. Curtis Granderson, Adam Jones, Ryan Zimmerman. I live close to DC, so I also somewhat follow the Nationals players as well, even though the Nats are horrible.
  9. Big hit by Kotsay! 3 Run lead, hopefully bullpen can hold it.
  10. Bases loaded for Ellsbury
  11. A chance for Youk to come through again...
  12. That is one hell of a lineup, it has Bay hitting 9th.
  13. Why is Cecil still in the game? Edit: He finally got pulled.
  14. Are we really going to waste another scoring opportunity?
  15. Nice, now please score both runners and tie the game.
×
×
  • Create New...