Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Lowell DHING means Ortiz comes out of the lineup, which means Sox could either play V-mart at first and Tek at catcher or play Kotchman at first and V-mart at catcher. So it really comes down to Ortiz or Tek/Kotchman. I personally would rather see Kotchman in the lineup over Tek and Ortiz. Kotchman has better OPS and OBP then both of them and is upgrade defensively.
  2. Nice quick inning, now hopefully Taz can go out for the 6th.
  3. He has 76, he should be back out.
  4. Good job by Tazawa working out of the jam.
  5. Jays up 4-3 Rangers down 5-0 Good night going so far.
  6. I'm excited to see Tazawa's first start, hopefully it goes a lot better result wise then the Yankees appearance.
  7. I don't think he's on PED. But then again. It wouldn't surprise me if he was.
  8. Green got the job done there.
  9. I hope they can get him cheap or without giving up any prospects, that would be awesome. He's a huge upgrade over the s*** playing SS right now.
  10. This umpire sucks.
  11. Ortiz didnt f***ing swing and Jesus Christ, Lowell is so f***ing slow.
  12. Not a big one, but George Kottaras.
  13. I think he he was referring to Brian Anderson.
  14. Welcome to talksox.
  15. I'm glad Smoltz is gone, hopefully he catches on somewhere else and I wish him the best of luck. Traber sucks, I'm glad he's gone as well. I'm really excited to see how Tazawa does.
  16. Welcome to talksox.
  17. Rajai Davis has been on fire lately.
  18. Quentin with an RBI single. 7-5 Yankees.
  19. What the f***?!?!?
×
×
  • Create New...