Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Decent first inning, a walk and a ball that was ripped, but no runs allowed, so its fine with me.
  2. http://www.pittbull-media.com/sports/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lackey2.jpg John Lackey (11-8, 3.83 ERA in 09') Vs http://www.yankstalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/pettitte.jpg Andy Pettitte (14-8, 4.16 ERA in 09') Red Sox lineup: according to Fenwaywest 1. Jacoby Ellsbury, LF 2. Dustin Pedroia, 2B 3. Victor Martinez, C 4. Kevin Youkilis, 1B 5. David Ortiz, DH 6. Adrian Beltre, 3B 7. J.D. Drew, RF 8. Mike Cameron, CF 9. Marco Scutaro, SS John Lackey, SP Lets take this series, go Sox!
  3. Im not going to lie, I am worried about Ortiz, but then again its only been two games and in one of them he was facing an elite left handed pitcher.
  4. What else is he supposed to say though. "I hate Oakland and when I get the chance, Im getting out of here ASAP". :dunno: Almost any player will say they love where they are playing at the moment.
  5. Im looking forward to the Tigers/Royals game, Verlander/Greinke should be a great pitchers duel.
  6. Great first game from the new guys. Lets hope we see the same from Lackey and Hermida and/or Hall when they get the opportunity.
  7. Very nice comeback, great way to start the season.
  8. Thats pretty ridiculous.
  9. Hopefully he'll back 100% healthy asap.
  10. What are the odds of something like that happening? Anyway, glad to hear his mom is alright.
  11. Nice to see Lester and V-Mart have great games.
  12. Joe Nelson and Atchison aren't going to close or setup, the Red Sox have 4 solid relievers in Bard, Paps, Ramirez and Okajima and possibly 5 depending how Delcarmen performs. Not many teams have at least 4 different relievers they'd feel comfortable having out there in the 8th inning. Im not seeing how the bullpen is facing "hard times'. Sure it wont be as good as last year, but it still a top 5 bullpen at worst and I would be confident calling it the best.
  13. Go Baylor, Ill be rooting hard tomorrow for Duke to lose.
  14. Nationals, I guess. I wouldn't say Im a fan of them, but I follow them a lot because they are always on TV in Maryland.
  15. This has been one of craziest games I've ever seen, wow.
  16. Welcome to the site.
  17. Mark Bellhorn = G.O.A.T
  18. Ditto. I had Nova and Kansas in final four...
  19. My bracket is so screwed.
  20. Northern Iowa is beating Kansas by 6 with 3:48 left.
×
×
  • Create New...