Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. If Ortiz continues to struggle, I wouldn't mind V-Mart back as the every day DH next year.
  2. Okay, so based on the threads created so far this season, JD Drew and Victor Martinez suck and Francona should be fired, wonderful.
  3. This. Yes, every game does count, but its not how you start, its how you finish. My only concerns at the moment is the health of both Jacoby Ellsbury and Mike Cameron, there is no way in hell I wanna see Bill Hall starting for a long period of time.
  4. JD Drew sucks, trade him for Jose Guillen
  5. Schoenweis and Atchison need to go.
  6. Are you serious, V-mart
  7. Lets hope Hermida doesn't run the bases on homers the way Kapler did.
  8. Some relief pitcher for the Phillies has two hits vs the Nationals pitching. lol nats.
  9. Cameron Maybin's is Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus http://larrybrownsports.com/baseball/cameron-maybins-at-bat-song-is-miley-cyrus-party-in-the-usa/15579 Mine would be, My time by Fabolous.
  10. Ortiz caught stealing, WTF
  11. Nicely done, Delmon Young.
  12. Its been a little over a week and you are already saying Theo made a mistake? Its not like Scutaro is doing terrible, he is hitting .300 with .417 OBP. There is also no way in hell Alex Gonzalez will keep up that pace, its way to early to tell if Theo made the right move or not.
  13. Steelers better not trade Ben, I don't care if its the #1 overall pick. Top 5 QB's in the NFL don't grow on trees.
  14. 17/20. I guessed quite a bit though and just got lucky.
  15. Agreed, I don't get how you can say this is anything but a great move for the Jets, even with Santonio suspended 4 games, 12 games of Santonio still > whoever they would of got in the 5th round. Now for the Steelers side of the trade, this is horrible.. I know the guy was a trouble maker and all but this is just horrible. A 5th round pick for the super bowl MVP? Unbelievable. :thumbdown
  16. JD Drew is a disgrace to baseball, him and his career .391 OBP fail. The job isn't to get on base, its to hit homers and get RBI! Trade him for a guy who gets homers and RBI like Jose Guillen, now he is a beast.
  17. I cant believe I just got rickrolled again, this is literally the 3rd time I've been rick rolled today. Im a Steelers fans numerous friends that it would be funny to say Roethlisberger was traded and posted that video but made it seem like ESPN url. Anyway, ill add to this thread now: Barry Zito has looked impressive through 2 starts with an impressive 2.25 ERA and a 2-0 record to show for it. I know it wasn't against high power offenses, but it has to be encouraging for the Giants to see Zito pitching well when they already have two great pitchers in Cain and Lincecum.
  18. I think its a horrible trade for the Steelers... Whoever they draft is unlikely to even make the roster. I guess they were sick of Holmes off the field BS..
  19. Santonio Holmes reportedly traded to Jets: http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5077088
  20. Trevor Hoffman just gave up back to back homers in the 9th to Pujols and Holliday to blow a 3 run lead. Wow.
  21. After one week, Alex Gonzalez leads the league in home runs with 4.
  22. Pirates have allowed 15 runs... and its the 5th inning.
×
×
  • Create New...