Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Ill go with the obvious choice and say Jon Lester. I really hope Beckett has a solid bounce back season this year though, he was pretty horrible last year and the Sox are going to need him.
  2. This is crazy, I'm definitely pulling for VCU to win it all. I guess in Kentucky/UNC game I want Kentucky to win because I like Brandon Knight, but I don't really care, I just want to see a good game.
  3. Welcome
  4. He's going to be a top two pick in the draft, the only guy I see maybe going before him is Kyrie Irving. This one game isn't going to change his draft stock, unless of course he got injured or something. I think he's going to be a really good NBA player and I want my favorite team (The Wizards) to draft him.
  5. He's averaging 19 and 8, shooting 61% from the field, including over 60% from 3. Williams is the real deal. He has just been in foul trouble tonight, he isn't even playing bad.
  6. Hes been in foul trouble today. Did you watch the game against Duke?
  7. +1. I forgot about that one, that game was crazy, I still cant believe they pulled Guthrie in that game.
  8. Yep, there is no way you can take his word for it right now. Derrick Favors and Greg Monroe also said they were coming back and entered the draft last year.
  9. Both of these. + Varitek/A-rod fight at Fenway. The game last year where Darnell McDonald hit the game pinch hit 2 run homer and then had a walkoff in the next inning. Jon Lester's no hitter Daniel Nava hitting a grand slam on the first pitch he saw in the majors. Manny robbing Miguel Cairo of a home run and Cairo not believing it actually happened. http://wn.com/Manny_Robs_Cairo Ill think of some more later.
  10. I'm used to the losses by now, at this point I'm fine with it and I'm hoping for us to win the draft lottery and get Derrick Williams. This season has been over for a while, especially with all the injuries.
  11. Wow, Wisconsin is on a crazy run and cut it to 4.
  12. Okay, now I can comfortably say its over. Arizona is playing extremely well, this is probably best basketball I've seen any team in college play all year long. What a performance. Arizona/UCONN should be a really good game. Meanwhile, Wisconsin is having all kinds of trouble scoring, they've scored 5 points in the past 15 minutes of game time. Butler is up by 18
  13. That dunk by Horne was huge. I don't want to say the game is over yet, especially with the way Duke can shoot from 3, but Arizona definitely has ALL of the momentum
  14. Wow, Arizona is on fire.
  15. I really hope the Wizards can get Williams, he has been a monster in this game and keeps impressing me more and more and looks like he is going to be a good NBA player. I have Duke winning it all in my bracket, but I don't care, I really hope they lose.
  16. According to rotoworld, Matt Albers was released today. He was unlikely to make the team anyway, but his release eliminates one possible candidate. Edit: Now they are saying he wasn't released I guess.
  17. I really hope Aceves makes the team, I thought he was pretty good on the Yankees and I've heard nothing but good things about him this spring. Id much rather have him then guys like Wakefield, Atchison or Albers. For the other spot, its probably going to be a lefty, so ill just go with Reyes.
  18. Both fouls were definitely fouls, no arguing that, but both were incredibly stupid fouls. Shelvin Mack got extremely lucky that someone was dumb enough to commit a foul stupider then his. Great game though, it was really competitive and had insane (although incredibly stupid) ending. My bracket is so screwed though, id be surprised if anybody has a perfect bracket still.
  19. Butler/PITT is having craziest/weirdest ending I've ever seen. Wow. Butler scores to take 1 point lead with about 3 seconds left, Pitt inbounds ball, around half court, gets fouled before they can get off a shot, then Pitt makes one of two free throws, so game is tied up at 70, then as Butler comes down with the defensive rebound on the miss free throw they get fouled with 0.8 left and make the game winning free throw to seal the game. Crazy ending to a game. Shelvin Mack played outstanding for Butler.
  20. If I had to guess, id guess Knight enters the draft. Kentucky has another big name PG coming in anyway in Marquis Teague. I know Calipari is in trouble a lot it seems like, but he definitely knows how to get elite point guards.
  21. I cant believe Michigan just dominated Tennessee like that. I mean I picked Michigan to win but didn't expect the game to be a huge blowout like that.
  22. Only game I have wrong is Louisville so far, but its really going to screw me because I have them in elite 8. I was really close to picking them to lose in 2nd round too. Damn.
  23. Yeah my bracket is f***ed now, I think I have Louisville in elite 8.
×
×
  • Create New...