Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. If you guys are looking for a site to watch games for free, try this one http://ilemi.eu/ It works perfectly for me when I try watching NBA games and it was streaming Yankees/Orioles in HD earlier, which I was watching because it was blacked out here.
  2. I've gotten extra innings past two years and I love it and I think its definitely worth it, especially because I like watching different teams play, not just Red Sox. However, I didn't know you could stream MLB TV through the Xbox, I'm definitely going to look into that next year.
  3. I don't even want Scutaro as a starter, I even more don't want him hitting lead off.
  4. Freeman breaks it up with a bloop double over the 3rd baseman's head.
  5. Josh Johnson has a no hitter through 7 against the Braves.
  6. The Rays play the Twins tomorrow, there is no way they are going to make the game up tomorrow.
  7. Wow, what a catch by Adam Jones to save 2 more runs.
  8. Well nobody has really pulled away in the division yet, the Yankees are beatable and the Orioles are starting to come back to earth, if we get our s*** together we can definitely still win the division.
  9. Jesus, Gonzalez is slow
  10. Thank you, Jed Lowrie
  11. We can not catch a break
  12. f***, this s*** is getting old fast
  13. Damn, Gonzalez is slow, lol
  14. 6-9 in that lineup is horrible.. this could be long night if Lester isn't dominant.
  15. He cant be worse then Dice-k, id love to see Pedro back in Boston.
  16. Wow this sucks, I literally just traded for J-Ham in fantasy baseball yesterday.
×
×
  • Create New...