Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. Anderson looks really nasty.
  2. Of course, Corey Patterson ruins the rally and the game remains tied as they head into extras.
  3. John McDonald ties it up in the 9th and Jays still have first and 2nd with only 1 out.
  4. Has Lackey had a single inning this year where he didnt allow a run?
  5. Some made up injury, I really really doubt they just straight up release Wakefield. I'm not saying they SHOULDN'T, I really don't care, he isn't playing a big role anyway. But just don't see them releasing Wakefield with how much the organization respects him.
  6. I agree, if anything they'll probably DL Wakefield with some fake injury.
  7. Holy s***, Lowrie is on fire
  8. Welcome
  9. Hornets win game 1 over the Lakers.
  10. Hornets are up 6 on the Lakers with the ball and only 2 minutes left
  11. They better not blow this game...
  12. WTF, why send Drew?
  13. Bases loaded for our favorite player, Salty!
  14. Holy s***, Salty got a hit!
  15. 1st and 3rd, but Salty is up
  16. No awareness by Salty.
  17. Dwight had 31 points in the first half, Magic are down 9, though.
  18. Out of the elite teams in the playoffs, I think I'm going to pull for Miami.
  19. Damn! Nice play by Mcdonald
  20. Can we please have Lowrie start EVERY game?
×
×
  • Create New...