Jump to content
Talk Sox
  • Create Account

Jasonbay44

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    20,280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    13

 Content Type 

Profiles

Boston Red Sox Videos

2026 Boston Red Sox Top Prospects Ranking

Boston Red Sox Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Boston Red Sox Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Boston Red Sox Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Jasonbay44

  1. What the hell is wrong with Lester? This better be his last inning
  2. Cameron swings at a ball then takes a strike..
  3. Bogar is a f***ing retard. Fire him
  4. It was a cool story that he hit the grand slam in his first AB and everything, but I also doubted he would ever stay in the MLB, it took how many injuries for him to even get a chance as a part time player? Also, Iglesias was barely seeing anytime at all, makes sense they sent him down.
  5. I really like it, watching one Sox game every night takes enough time up, so I dont get to see NL teams play too much, so I love when the Sox play NL teams and we get to see players we usually dont see a lot of.
  6. Salty is starting. YES!
  7. Drew Due up, Salty available to pinch hit for Tek? I like our chances this inning.
  8. Sit down! Huge K! Francona is a lucky bitch though.. I dont understand why Atchison or Okajima wasnt in the game..
  9. I 100% agree, that, or bring in Okajima. I dont understand why this dumb ass, Francona keeps making such stupid bullpen decisions. Okajima should be in the game right now.
  10. This is looking good. Dont worry though, guys. Next inning I believe Salty is available to pinch hit.
  11. Fixed. It will be a clutch, walk though.
  12. f*** you bard, f*** you
  13. f***, what the f***, Bard
  14. I dont think this is thread worthy, so Ill just post it here. Sox signed Kevin Millwood Red Sox signed RHP Kevin Millwood to a minor league contract. Millwood opted out of his minor league deal with the Yankees in early April after posting a 4.50 ERA and 10/6 K/BB ratio in three minor league starts. The 36-year-old right-hander had a poor showing in 2010 with the Orioles and will struggle to climb his way to the majors with Boston. -Rotoworld
  15. Wait is Beckett injured? If he is we are f***ed.. Well have 3 question marks in the rotation for at least 2 weeks
  16. Dammit, my stream is showing Yankees/Orioles.. Anyone got a working stream? My mom is using TV right now.
  17. http://ilemi.me/24127/1/Watch-Baltimore-Orioles-vs-New-York-Yankees/
×
×
  • Create New...